New Liquor in Maryville for 2024
Are you ready to elevate your cocktail game? The year 2024 has brought us some new, exciting liquor choices that you can add to your home bar collection. The Wine and Spirits Cellar in Maryville, TN is here to guide you through the latest and greatest booze options that will make your taste buds dance with joy. So, let’s hoist our glasses and explore these new gems together! Read more: New Liquor in Maryville for 2024…
5 Liquors to Try in 2024
- AMASS Los Angeles Dry Gin The AMASS dry gin out of Los Angeles is taking the gin game to another level. It’s not just about the juniper berries anymore! This gin has unique botanicals, including cardamom, coriander, and black lime. Additionally, it has a neutral base spirit made from organic grapes instead of the usual grain, which gives it an irresistible smoothness. Want to add a unique twist to your G&T? Try AMASS Los Angeles Dry Gin.
- Teremana Tequila Teremana tequila, co-founded by Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, is a must-try in 2024. This tequila is made from sustainably sourced highland and lowland agaves and aged in oak barrels which makes it distinctive and smooth. Teremana comes in two fantastic flavors – Blanco and Reposado, both perfect for a delicious Margarita or Paloma cocktail.
- Elijah Craig Toasted Barrel Bourbon For bourbon lovers, Elijah Craig Toasted Barrel Bourbon is a dream come true. It’s aged in a special toasted oak barrel that gives the bourbon an irresistible hint of toffee and toasted marshmallow. The experience is well worth the extra expense. Make sure you have this on the rocks for pure bourbon bliss.
- Vibrant Rioja Vermouth Many new and innovative spirits are coming out of Spain, including the Vibrant Rioja Vermouth. This Vermouth has a dynamic and aromatic combination of 20 botanicals from the region. Its taste is intricate with an initial bittersweetness that ends with a beautiful herbal finish. Perfect for spritzers or to sip straight after dinner.
- Peloton de la Muerte Mezcal The perfect bottle for mezcal fans – Peloton de la Muerte is a joven mezcal from Oaxaca. This blend has hints of smokiness and sweet fruit with notes of chilies and clove. The affordable price point and smooth finish make this mezcal an excellent choice for the budget-savvy.
Raise Your Glass to the New Liquors to Try in 2024!
There are so many new liquors to try in 2024, and we hope you’ll embark on this journey of discovery with us! From the unique floral notes in Vibrant Rioja Vermouth to the rich smokiness of Peloton de la Muerte, we’re confident that one of these new liquors will find its way to your taste buds. Always remember to experiment and have fun with your cocktails; you never know what mouthwatering combinations you might stumble upon. Cheers to trying out new things! Come pick up your next bottle at The Wine and Spirits Cellar.