Tito’s Tres Leches Cake Cocktail
Welcome to another fantastic recipe! Today, we’re using the most versatile vodka in the world, Tito’s, to create a tres leches-inspired drink that’s a delightful version of a White Russian. The Wine and Spirits Cellar in Maryville, Tennessee, has crafted this unique and mouth-watering concoction that’s just perfect for celebrating special occasions or indulging in a sweet treat after dinner.
- Tito’s Vodka
- Vanilla extract or vanilla-flavored vodka
- Heavy cream
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Sprinkles for garnish
1. Fill a shaker with ice, and add 2 oz of Tito’s Vodka. If you prefer a stronger vanilla flavor, you can replace half or all of Tito’s Vodka with vanilla-flavored vodka.
2. Add 1/4 to 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract to the shaker, depending on your taste preference.
3. Pour in 1 oz of heavy cream and shake vigorously for 15-20 seconds to combine all the ingredients and chill the mixture.
4. Drizzle sweetened condensed into the lining of the chilled glass. Strain the cocktail into a glass. If you prefer a sweeter drink, you can rim the glass with sugar before straining.
5. Add a dollop of whipped cream on top for extra decadence, and finish by sprinkling colorful candy sprinkles over the whipped cream. Enjoy your Tito’s Tres Leches Cake Cocktail!
Visit Us To Stock Up
I hope you enjoyed making this delightful Tito’s Tres Leches Cake Cocktail with us! For more exciting drink recipes using Tito’s Vodka, and to stock up on all your favorite spirits, be sure to visit The Wine and Spirits Cellar in Maryville, Tennessee.
Share your version of this delicious tres leches-inspired treat in the comment section below or share your experience making it. Cheers!