Delicious White Claw Cocktails
White Claw was one of the first hard seltzers to take off, even though now most major alcohol companies are following suit to rival it. While White Claw is delicious to sip and enjoy all on its own, there are a large number of cocktail recipes you can create with White Claw.
- 1 cup tequila
- ½ cup lime juice
- ½ cup agave syrup or simple syrup
- 1-2 cans of Mango White Claw (or use Lime if you want it more traditional)
- Sugar (for the rim)
- 4 lime wedges for garnish
Margaritas are an easy go-to cocktail that almost everyone enjoys. You can even replace the tequila with vodka if you prefer to change it up (although, then it’s not really a marg). Put all the ingredients in a blender with extra ice to create a delicious white claw cocktail. The frozen mango margaritas are refreshing on a hot summer day.
- 1 cup tequila or mezcal if you like it smoky
- 4 oz simple syrup
- 1 can ruby grapefruit white claw
- ½ cup lime juice (fresh!)
- ½ cup grapefruit juice plus grapefruit slices for garnish
For this cocktail, we are using the White Claw to replace the club soda. Tequila or mezcal is your choice, but if you’ve never tried mezcal before maybe stick with tequila (mezcal is great, but it has a very distinct smoky flavor).