White Claw Cocktails
White Claw was one of the first hard seltzers to take off, even though now most major alcohol companies are following suit to rival it. While White Claw is delicious to sip and enjoy all on its own, there are a large number of cocktail recipes you can create with White Claw.
- 1 cup bourbon whiskey
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon simple syrup
- 1 can of Black Cherry White Claw
- 4 orange slices
- 4 lemon slices
- Cherries for topping (optional)
This White Claw cocktail has remnants of the popular bourbon cocktails but with a twist! Black Cherry is likely no ones favorite flavor of White Claw so if you have a few left that are not getting finished, make a batch of this cocktail! Also, if you can use the larger square or circle ice cubes it’ll fancy up your drink!
Fruity Summer Sangria
- 1 bottle dry white wine or red wine (we suggest Pinot Noir)
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 can Raspberry White Claw (or any of the “berry” flavors)
- Raspberries for garnish and taste
- ½ cup orange liquor (i.e. triple-sec)
Sangria is possibly the most versatile cocktail out there. You can really experiment with this cocktail however you want, but this hard seltzer recipe will get you started! Pro tip: use frozen raspberries and they’ll act as ice cubes too!
Try these cocktails as-is or get creative and add your own fun mix-ins!
Come shop with us at the Wine and Spirits Cellar! Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook!