Holiday Cocktail Recipes
It’s that time of year. Time to gather and enjoy the company of family and friends. Make sure you are ready for the party! Whether you are hosting or attending, the Wine and Spirits Cellar has everyone’s favorite wine, liquors, and beers.
Our team has years of dedicated experience helping guests find the right beverage for the right occasion.
1781 W Broadway Ave.
Maryville, TN 37801
Monday – Thursday 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Friday – Saturday 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Sunday 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
White Christmas Margaritas
Lime wedge, for rimming glass
Sanding sugar, for rimming glass
Lime slices, for garnish
Cranberries, for garnish
- Combine coconut milk, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and ice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Rim glasses with lime wedge and dip in sanding sugar. Pour into a glass and garnish with lime and cranberries.
Lime wedge, for rim
white sanding sugar
1 c. vodka1
1/2 c. cranberry juice
1/4 c. triple sec
1/4 c. fresh lime juice
- Run a lime wedge around each glass then dip in sanding sugar.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice then add vodka, cranberry juice, triple sec, and lime juice. Shake until the cocktail shaker is cold.
- Divide drinks between rimmed glasses and add cranberries for garnish.
Come by and see us! Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook for specials and tasting events!