Spooky Pumpkin Margarita Recipe
Welcome to The Wine and Spirits Cellar blog, your go-to guide for everything intoxicatingly wonderful in Maryville, TN. Whether you’re a wine connoisseur, a spirits aficionado, or just someone curious about trying new drinks, you’re in the right place. And speaking of spirits, with Halloween creeping around the corner it’s time to introduce a spirited concoction like no other – the Spooky Pumpkin Margarita! A drink so hauntingly delicious, it’ll send shivers down your spine. Buckle up, folks, you’re in for a ‘gourd-geously’ good time! Continue reading for a Spooky Pumpkin Margarita Recipe…
- 2 oz. tequila
- 1 oz. orange liqueur (such as Triple Sec or Grand Marnier)
- 1 oz. orange juice (fresh is best)
- 1.5 oz. pumpkin puree
- 1 oz. pumpkin spice syrup (you may find this at your favorite home goods store 😉
- Orange zest (for garnish)
- Salt and sugar (for rimming)
- Ice cubes
- Mix equal parts salt and sugar on a plate. Wet the rim of your margarita glass with a lime wedge and dip it into the salt-sugar mixture to coat.
- In a shaker, combine the tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spice syrup.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake well until the outside of the shaker feels cold.
- Strain the mixture into the rimmed glass. Garnish with a sprinkle of orange zest.
- Enjoy your Spooky Pumpkin Margarita!
Remember, this cocktail is as fun to make as it is to drink. So get in the spirit, and let’s get mixing this Halloween!
The Wine and Spirits Cellar Maryville, TN
As you relish the mesmerizing taste of your Spooky Pumpkin Margarita this Halloween, remember that our store, The Wine and Spirits Cellar, is your one-stop-shop for all your wine and spirit needs. Whether you’re planning a haunted Halloween get-together or seeking a quiet evening savoring fine spirits, we have you covered. Set your GPS to Maryville, TN, and wander our aisles full of intoxicatingly delightful options. Let’s make this Halloween unforgettable with wines and spirits that add the perfect touch of ‘spirit’ to your celebrations!